July 22, 2010

Meet The Interns Part 2

Posted by Softdrive Records

Greetings and salutations to all! I am Maxwell Tuszynski, and you shall ALWAYS refer to me as that! No, just kidding, it's a mouth full. So interning with Softdrive so far has been great and we're working on a lot of great ideas for the summer and even after the blistering heat of California ends too! These next couple months should be a blast and I'm really looking forward to some more The Color Turning Shows within the Los Angeles area. Hopefully at a 18 and older venue for you younger fans, like myself:). And hey don't forget about the Something to Burn show cause I hope to see you ALL there, and when i say ALL, i mean everyone, even your bass slappin grandmammy!
haha, no but really all these shows are going to be amazing, so come check them out.
What's better then a FREE TCT show in Silverlake when you got a case of the mondays?!
that's right nothing, so no exceptions!

until I post again,
Maxwell (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment